REQUIRED TOOLS: TAPE MEASURE, SAFETY GLASSES, UTILITY KNIFE, AND A STRAIGHT EDGE RULER.
1. Wrap rFOIL BIG-6 Insulation around the duct. Ensure that the printed Code Certification Strip is facing out. This information must be visible to inspectors.
2. Tape all seams and joints using rFOIL Metalized Tape, specially formulated to adhere to rFOIL BIG-6 Duct Insulation.
– Item Code 15112 (2” x 150′) – Item Code 15113 (3” x 150′)
– Use of any tape other than the rFOIL items above will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Properly installed, the BIG-6 duct insulation (with attached spacers to the material) will provide a consistent airspace around the duct.
4. Repeat the above steps for the entire length of the ductwork.
View Printable Instructions
View Video Instructions of Reflective Duct Insulation Installation (2260 Big 6 Specific)
If you have any other questions regarding the installation of rFoil reflective duct wrap please submit your question and we will respond in a timely manner.